Monday 26 September 2011

New Projects In London

Just a quick self-promoting post now that I've moved to London and set to doing some more writing. If you enjoyed this blog, you might also like...

London Talking: In which I attempt to have conversations or even conduct mini-interviews with complete strangers on public transport as I travel round London. One catch, I can’t tell them about the blog. This is probably the best idea I've had. I've done one so far and it was very awkward!

The Question: I ask people a very simple open ended question around an area of London and record their responses. This is designed to fit the amount of free time I've got but I'm quite pleased with the result.

If you're really keen you can also follow me on Twitter, on which I occasionally say interesting things. I resisted using Twitter for ages but it seems that they don't let you into the media, which is where I probably want to be going, unless you're on it.

Thanks, over and out.

9 comments:

  1. nice blog guys
    i am blogwalking from indonesian.. I hope u to support KOMODO island go to new7wonders..and visit me back (banggawisatalokal.blogspot.com)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one of the informative and nice blog.I would like to share a link where you can get best services of house relocation that is Removals in surrey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found from my really experience the best movers nyc company who not only provides movers & packers but also storage services and that is Imperial Moving and Storage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post with moving service info, hope people will be useful, I took this service from new jersey movers they well done it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog with good content.
    Hire a low cost, high class moving service recommended by hundreds Today with House Movers London

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. moving companies nyc

    ReplyDelete